Organisations today need cost-effective and reliable telephone solutions that help support flexible working by bridging the gap between the physical and digital worlds. Traditional private branch exchange (PBX) or legacy IP-based telephony solutions not only lack modern functionality and integrations but increase costs and require significant IT investment meanwhile slowing down communication and productivity.
Whether it is an enterprise organization or a small and medium-sized business (SMB), Microsoft Teams Phone increases user collaboration and productivity, lessens the total cost of ownership by reducing licensing and usage costs and reducing IT management burden, also improves productivity by centralizing all employee communication in a single, context-rich environment.
The benefits of Teams Phone:
1. Cost savings from retiring legacy phone solutions reducing or eliminating long-distance call charges, international call charges, mobile phone reimbursement, and deprecating legacy systems.
2. Reduced need for telephony support by using the same admin centre as Microsoft 365, which saves time, reduces complexity, and requires fewer specialized skills than prior solutions.
3. Improved and integrated communication because Teams Phone saves employees time by streamlining business processes and eliminating cumbersome switches between platforms and devices. Using Teams Phone highly mobile users save 1.6 hours per week, and nonmobile users save 15 minutes per week, on average.
4. For an enterprise the return on investment is 143%, and the total cost of ownership savings is 45%. For SMBs, the return on investment is 146%, and the total cost of ownership savings is 82%. For both enterprises and SMBs, the payback period is less than 6 months.
5. There are not only quantified benefits of Teams Phone but also benefits such as better security, business continuity and in the end happier employees and customers. Teams Phone is integrated into Microsoft 365, including the full security stack and simplifies voice calling for employees working from anywhere with a well-integrated, simple-to-use interface.
The benefits of using Microsoft Teams Phone to integrate voice into the Microsoft Teams collaboration platform were analyzed in The Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Teams Phone, a study commissioned by Microsoft and delivered by Forrester Consulting.
If you are interested in the expected benefits of Teams Phone for your organisation, contact us and our consultants will be happy to help you.
In the new, changing work- and social culture, where remote, hybrid and office work have merged, a holistic approach is needed for organisations to succeed. Providing the right employee experience is the key to success for organisations, but this requires the right technology, such as Microsoft Viva employee experience platform. In this article we show how Microsoft Viva has helped companies to strengthen employee experience within the organization.
Istraživanja pokazuju da se savremeni način rada menja, jer postaje neopozivo hibridan. Ta nova situacija od organizacija zahteva rešenja kojima se zaposlenima pomaže da sarađuju. Kompanija Softline je ovo prepoznala na vreme i pronašla brzu, fleksibilnu i isplativu tehnologiju za pružanje usluga hibridnog rada svojim klijentima. Saznajte kako Softline na brz i jednostavan način može da pomogne vašoj kompaniji u svetu hibridnog rada uz pomoć širokog asortimana usluga u kojima se koriste sistemi Microsoft Power Platform i Microsoft Teams.
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is amid a significant transformation, fueled by market uncertainties and escalating technological, business, environmental, and societal demands. What was once the domain of early adopters is now moving into the mainstream. In this article, we delve into the factors driving this shift and explore how the IIoT landscape is set to evolve based on insights from the Microsoft Digital Operations Signal report.
In the era of hybrid work arrangements, organizations face an unprecedented digital expansion. This surge has given rise to concerns such as data fragmentation and leakage, leaving many with uncharted territories in their data landscape. As a result, data security has become a top priority, with 95% of compliance decision-makers expressing worry about the associated challenges. Use end-to-end data protection following three steps: identification, classification, and loss prevention.